Friday 11 March 2011

Lets start again...

"One for Sorrow, two for joy..."

Magpies and black cats are usually linked to bad luck. In some cultures if you see one magpie by itself you are advised to salute it or else you will receive bad luck. If a black cat crosses your path you will also receive bad luck. However in some cultures people believe black cats to be good luck. The white cat is also seemed lucky too. When you see two magpies together it is the opposite effect to one and you should receive good luck. The negative is so easily turn into a positive depending on the way you look at it.

I felt I was unable to produce the final piece I wanted to create. However I want to keep the magpie and cat as a theme through my work. I'll be mainly focusing on small animations and also machinimas with elements on animation and After Effects work within then. I report on my progress through this blog once it is fully constructed. Lets get going...

No comments:

Post a Comment